Being the primary meal, you need to make lunch healthy every day. What do you refer to as a healthy lunch? It must have proper nutrients within the feed. We care about your health mainly as you care about yourself. In the following article, we get to know about Healthy lunch ideas? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Every one of us needs to be health-conscious. For this purpose, taking a healthy lunch option will be a good choice. But you might be wondering what healthy lunch options are for you. We have compiled a list of a few healthy lunches you can make with different methods or according to your choices in this article. Remember that whatever you take in your lunch has the same importance as the meal you are taking in your breakfast.
We have included the lunch salads, soup, and other recipes in this article, which will surely make your tummy full with the good stuff. These recipes are easy and can be cooked with less effort.
Grilled Chicken Salad
So, here we go with the easy and the yummiest recipe for your lunch. The first one is a salad of grilled chicken in Mediterranean taste.
- All you need to do is marinate chicken breast with salt, pepper, oregano ( or any herbs you love to use), and coriander.
- Heat a grill and grill these fillets for a max of 18 to 20 minutes to cook them properly. Once grilled, keep it aside for 5 minutes before slicing it.
- Meanwhile, make a dressing that is to be drizzled over the salad.
- Add salt and pepper in the olive oil as seasonings with parsley.
- Cut and spread olives, lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers in the bowl.
- Place the sliced chicken over it.
- And drizzle it with the dressing.
You are ready to eat the yummy and easiest healthy salad for your lunch.
The split peas soup is the second healthy lunch option that I will share. This is the soup cooked on low flame for the whole day long. But, you will not regret cooking it for so long as it tastes too good with the time it is cooked. You can make it in both veg and non – veg form. So, let’s get started.
- Add split peas with veggies of your choice (celery, onion, thyme, ginger, carrot, and garlic) with the ham bone and chicken broth.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook this soup for at least 7 to 8 hours on slow flame.
- If you want to cook on high flame, cook it for 5 to 6 hours.
- Make sure the peas are cooked properly.
- Separate the meat from the bone.
- Add the meat to the soup and discard the bone.
- You can now serve the soup with crackers.
Healthy Chicken Burger
Now, have a bite of some chicken burgers. Yummy? Let’s make it.
- Take chicken mince and season it with the flavors you want to.
- Make burger patties and fry them with less oil.
- Once it is cooked completely, top it with the cheese slice and cover till it melts.
- Please keep it on a bun with coleslaw, cucumber, jalapenos, and lettuce.
- Cover it and try the finger-licking burger.
Follow these recipes to change the taste of your daily lunch menu. You will not regret changing your lifestyle in such a form.
Also read: how to wake up early in the morning.